- Universal – compatible with majority of the commercially available sensors
- Programmable – customised software deployment for changing and challenging requirements
- High input Impedance – ensure accurate sensor readings
- Expandable – expandable to 960 analogue inputs with expansion module
- Programmable analogue output – for connection to SCADA or control application
- Integrated cellular modem for remote monitoring application
- No hassles of integrating additional equipment and cables
Connect an array of sensors through the versatile analog and digital channels, high-speed counter inputs, phase encoder inputs and programmable serial sensor channels.
Temperature, voltage, current, 4-20mA loops, resistance, bridges, strain gauges, frequency, digital, serial and calculated measurements can all be scaled, logged and returned in engineering units or within statistical reporting.
Set up sampling, logging, alarm and control tasks to suit your own requirements while interfaces for smart sensors, GPS and other intelligent devices expand the DT85M flexibility.
Designed For Remote Applications
The dataTaker DT85M intelligent data logger is a fully featured low-powered logging platform with an integrated cellular modem, making it perfect for remote applications. The rugged design and wide operating temperature range of the DT85M provides reliable operation in virtually any environment.
The DT85M’s perfect balance of performance with low-power also allows you to use a smaller solar panel without compromising on functionality.
Automatic Data Delivery
Forget travelling long distances to get your data. Utilise the DT85M’s automatic data delivery features to schedule your data to be automatically emailed to your inbox every day, week, month or other time interval.
More sophisticated systems can make use of the automatic data delivery features to send logged data to an FTP server. Alarm conditions can also trigger data delivery in addition to sending alarm messages to multiple email addresses or mobile phones.
Easy to Configure
The DT85M is configured directly in your web browser using dataTaker’s dEX graphical interface. dEX takes you through the configuration of your logger, showing you wiring diagrams and allowing you to decide – in as much or as little detail – how you want to the system to work, suiting both novice or advanced users.
Using the internal modem you can even re-configure your system remotely over the internet if required.
- Meteorological station network
- Air pollution
- River floods
- Water flow
- Forest fire detection
- Water pollution
- Plantation monitoring
- Wind and solar power monitoring
- Green houses
- Power usage or smart grid