- Universal – compatible with majority of the commercially available sensors
- Programmable – customised software deployment for changing and challenging requirements
- High input Impedance – ensure accurate sensor readings
- Programmable analogue output – for connection to SCADA or control application
- Lowest cost of dataTaker logger range
- Low power consumption
- Maintain most features of full-featured DT80 logger with lower channel counts
- Suitable for environmental application with SDI-12 support
- Integrated cellular modem for remote monitoring application with a fraction of DT80M cost
- No hassles in integrating additional equipment and cables
Connect an array of sensors through the versatile analog and digital channels, high-speed counter inputs, phase encoder inputs and programmable serial sensor channels.
Temperature, voltage, current, 4-20mA loops, resistance, bridges, strain gauges, frequency, digital, serial and calculated measurements can all be scaled, logged and returned in engineering units or within statistical reporting.
Set up sampling, logging, alarm and control tasks to suit your own requirements while interfaces for smart sensors, GPS and other intelligent devices expand the DT82EM flexibility.
Designed For Remote Applications
The dataTaker DT82EM intelligent data logger is a fully featured low-powered logging platform with an integrated cellular modem, making it perfect for remote applications. The rugged design and wide operating temperature range of the DT82EM provides reliable operation in virtually any environment.
The DT82EM’s perfect balance of performance with low-power also allows you to use a smaller solar panel without compromising on functionality.
Automatic Data Delivery
Forget travelling long distances to get your data. Utilise the DT82EM’s automatic data delivery features to schedule your data to be automatically emailed to your inbox every day, week, month or other time interval.
More sophisticated systems can make use of the automatic data delivery features to send logged data to an FTP server. Alarm conditions can also trigger data delivery in addition to sending alarm messages to multiple email addresses or mobile phones.
Easy to Configure
The DT82EM is confi gured directly in your web browser using dataTaker’s dEX graphical interface. dEX takes you through the confi guration of your logger, showing you wiring diagrams and allowing you to decide – in as much or as little detail – how you want the system to work, suiting both novice or advanced users.
Using the internal modem you can even re-configure your system remotely over the internet if required.
- Weather Station
- Air pollution
- Water flow
- Water pollution
- Plantation monitoring
- Green houses
- Noise level
- Temperature monitoring