- Universal – compatible with majority of the commercially available sensors
- Programmable – customised software deployment for changing and challenging requirements
- High input Impedance – ensure accurate sensor readings
- Expandable – expandable to 300 analogue inputs with expansion module
- Programmable analogue output – for connection to SCADA or control application
- Additional support for vibrating-wires
- Carlson, electro level & LVDT support
- Capable to test sensor integrity through audible frequency
Advanced design and technology plus 25 years of geotechnical expertise have produced the dataTaker DT80G GeoLogger – A versatile, powerful – yet low power & cost effective data logger.
It support vibrating wire and other geotechnical sensors such as Slope Indicator, RST Instruments, Geokon, Soil Instruments, Roctest, AGI – Applied Geomechanics Inc. DT80G is also capable to test sensor integrity through audible frequency
With temperature compensation (thermistor), 5 analog channels are capable to read up to 5 vibrating wire sensors. If temperature compensation is not required this logger can read up to 15 vibrating wire sensors.
Further expansion up to 100 sensors (with temperature compensation) or 300 sensors(without temperature compensation) is possible.
Superior Data Storage and Communications
With the standard unit able to store up to 10 million data points (expandable) you can log as much or as little as you need. Overwrite or stop logging once allocated memory is full,archive data on alarm event, copy to USB memory or transfer via FTP/ Email, the choice is yours.
Communications features include RS232, USB and Ethernet, connect to the DT80G locally, remotely through a modem or over the Internet. The web interface allows users to configure the DT80G, access logged data and see current measurements as mimics or in a list using a web browser.
FTP/ Email provides data to your office over the internet or wireless network, without the need for polling or specific host software.
- Land slide prevention
- Structural strength diagnosis
- Dam-wall monitoring
- Tunnel monitoring
- Concrete curing
- Mining exploration
- Pipelines monitoring
- Earthquake early detection