- Universal – compatible with majority of the commercially available sensors
- Programmable – customised software deployment for changing and challenging requirements
- High input Impedance – ensure accurate sensor readings
- Expandable – expandable to 300 analogue inputs with expansion module
- Programmable analogue output – for connection to SCADA or control application
Connect an array of sensors through the versatile analog and digital channels, high-speed counter inputs, phase encoder inputs and programmable serial sensor channels.
Temperature, voltage, current, 4-20mA loops, resistance, bridges, strain gauges, frequency, digital, serial and calculated measurements can all be scaled, logged and returned in engineering units or within statistical reporting.
Set up sampling, logging, alarm and control tasks to suit your own requirements while interfaces for smart sensors, GPS and other intelligent devices expand the DT80 flexibility.
Superior Data Storage & Communications
With the standard unit able to store up to 10 million data points (expandable) you can log as much or as little as you need. Overwrite or stop logging once allocated memory is full, archive data on alarm event, copy to USB memory or transfer via FTP/ Email, the choice is yours.
Communications features include RS232, USB and Ethernet, connect to the DT80 locally, remotely through a modem or over the Internet. The web interface allows users to configure the DT80, access logged data and see current measurements as mimics or in a list using a web browser.
FTP/ Email provides data to your offi ce over the internet or wireless network, without the need for polling or specific host software.
- Meteorological station network
- Air pollution
- River floods
- Water flow
- Plantation monitoring
- Wind and solar power monitoring
- Green houses
- Power usage or smart grid